Wall Street’s Gift for 10k Small Businesses
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses of Greater Los Angeles
From September 2012 through December 2012, participants attend a highly practical 11-session business management education program that meets from 8:30am to 5:30pm on Fridays at Los Angeles Community College. Some of the benefits of the program include:
• Practical Business Education: Learn practical and immediately applicable skills to grow your business
• Business Support Services: Receive one-on-one business advising to help develop a strategic and tailored plan for growth
• Potential Capital to Expand: Opportunity and tools to position your business to access capital
Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to growing their business and creating jobs within their community. Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Applicant must be an owner or co-owner of a business
• Business in operation for at least two years
• Business revenues between $150,000 and $4.0 million in the most recent fiscal year
• Business with a minimum of four employees
Applications for the September 2012 class are due by July 16, 2012. Applications are also accepted on a rolling basis for future classes.
10,000 Small Businesses Information Session:
Tuesday, July 10, 2012; 6:00 p.m. -7:30 p.m.
Community Financial Resource Center Offices, 4060 South Figueroa Street, LA , CA 90037
RSVP for this Information Session at Malanna@cfrcla.org or (323) 233-1900